The Wired Water Cooler
Global Companies Taking Internal Communications to the Edge and Making It Work
See how global companies American Express, Pfizer, and Tiffany & Co. are pathfinding internal communications with new tools and techniques and using them to inform, engage and fire up employees.
- See how global companies American Express, Pfizer, and Tiffany & Co. are pathfinding internal communications with new tools and techniques and using them to inform, engage and fire up employees.
- View presentations of Multimedia Engagement (turning tools into interesting, interactive experiences for employees)
- See how these tools are being used to build internal editorial teams who generate fresh ideas and next-gen experiences
- What's an effective process to build support from senior management
- How to bring IT onboard
- What are the obstacles to success?
- What's the impact? Do employees really use new tools?
- How do you measure success?
- What's next?
Director, Internal Communications
Tiffany & Co.
Senior Director, Worldwide Colleague Communications
Vice President, Executive Communications
||Wednesday, June 15, 2011
6:00 – 8:00 pm
Media Training Worldwide Studio at
34 West 38th Street (Between 5th & 6th Avenues)
New York, NY
||IABC Members $30.00
Access to Video Streaming $50
||Deadline to RSVP: Tuesday, June 14, 12:00pm
||Click Here to Register for
Video Streaming of this Event
Once you've registered, Click Here to watch this Event Live on June 15th
The deadline to cancel and receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event. Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the name of the attendee. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
SECURITY & ADMISSION:
All attendees must be registered to attend an event. NYIABC hosts our events at various locations and the venue security is often very tight. If your name is not on the door list and payment has not been received, you will not be admitted.